Oak Island Charter Fishing Rates & Reservations
Angry Pelican supports both active and retired Military, as well as First Responders with a 10% discount on all 6 pack fishing charters.
Our nearshore Oak Island & Southport charter fishing trips start at only a $300.00. Offshore fishing trip starts at $650.00. These prices are based on 4 anglers. We charge $50.00 for adults per person thereafter up to a maximum of 6.
We offer only private charter fishing trips, no “make up”, or outside parties will be joining you.
The following nearshore trips are a great introductory fishing experience for the entire family. Morning and afternoon fishing trips are available 7 days a week throughout the season:
- 1/4 day trip/ 3 hours targeting Spanish Mackerel, Red Drum, Cobia, and Sharks…..$300.00
- 1/3 day trip/ 4 hours targeting Cobia, Spanish Mackerel, Red Drum, Flounder, and Sharks…..$385.00
- 1/2 day/ 5 hours targeting King Mackerel, Cobia, Spanish Mackerel, Flounder, Bonita, Red Drum, and Sharks…..$485.00
- 3/4 day/ 7 hours provide our anglers with a combination of trolling and bottom fishing targeting Cobia, King Mackerel, Flounder,
Spanish Mackerel, Bonita, Red Drum, and Sharks…..$650.00
We also offer 3 offshore fishing options throughout the season that are a combination of trolling and bottom fishing.
- 1/2 day/ 6 hours targeting, King Mackerel, Spanish Mackerel, Amber Jacks, Cobia, and Black Sea Bass…..$695.00
- 3/4 Day/ 7 hours. We can target deeper water species on these trips and are generally fishing 15- 25 miles offshore for Mahi-Mahi, King Mackerel, Amber Jacks, Cobia, Barracuda, Spanish Mackerel, and Black Sea Bass…..$795.00
- Full Day/ 8 hours targeting deeper water species including Mahi-Mahi, King Mackerel, Amber Jacks, Cobia, Black Sea Bass, and a variety of Snapper…..$895.00