Oak Island Charter Fishing, Bald Head Island &
Southport Rates & Reservations
Angry Pelican supports both active and retired Military, as well as First Responders with a 10% discount on all 6 pack fishing charters.
Our nearshore fishing charters, Oak Island fishing charters & Southport charter fishing trips start at only a $350.00. Offshore fishing trip starts at $695.00. All prices are based on 4 people. We charge $50.00 per person thereafter up to a maximum of 6.
We offer only private charter fishing trips, no “make up”, or outside parties will be joining you.
We offer BALD HEAD ISLAND FISHING CHARTERS with pick up directly from the BHI MARINA. Call for pricing and availability.
The following nearshore trips are a great introductory fishing experience for the entire family. Morning and afternoon fishing trips are available 7 days a week throughout the season:
- 1/4 day trip/ 3 hours targeting Spanish Mackerel, Red Drum, Cobia, and Sharks…..$350.00
- 1/3 day trip/ 4 hours targeting Cobia, Spanish Mackerel, Red Drum, and Sharks…..$435.00
- 1/2 day/ 5 hours targeting King Mackerel, Cobia, Spanish Mackerel, Bonita, Red Drum, and Sharks…..$535.00
- 3/4 day/ 7 hours provide our anglers with a combination of trolling and bottom fishing targeting Cobia, King Mackerel, Spanish Mackerel, Bonita, Red Drum, and Sharks…..$735.00
We also offer 3 offshore fishing options throughout the season that are a combination of trolling and bottom fishing.
- 1/2 day/ 6 hours targeting, King
- Mackerel, Spanish Mackerel, Amber Jacks, Cobia, and Black Sea Bass…..$695.00
- 3/4 Day/ 7 hours. We can target deeper water species on these trips and are generally fishing 15- 25 miles offshore for Mahi-Mahi, King Mackerel, Amber Jacks, Cobia, Barracuda, Spanish Mackerel, and Black Sea Bass…..$795.00
- Full Day/ 8 hours targeting deeper water species including Mahi-Mahi, King Mackerel, Amber Jacks, Cobia, Black Sea Bass, and a variety of Snapper…..$895.00